Christian Theology: An Introduction, one of the most internationally-acclaimed Christian theology textbooks in use, has been completely rewritten for the 6th edition. It now features new and extended material and companion resources, ensuring it retains its reputation as the ideal introduction for students.
- A new edition of the bestselling Christian theology textbook to celebrate its 25th anniversary
- Rewritten throughout for exceptional clarity and accessibility, and adds substantial new material on the Holy Spirit
- Features increased coverage of postcolonial theology, and feminist theology, and prodigious development of world theology
- Increases the focus on contemporary theology to complement the excellent coverage of historical material
- A new 2-color design includes more pedagogical features including text boxes and sidebars to aid learning